Good dental hygiene doesn’t just mean brushing and flossing to prevent cavities. Proper dental health must also be maintained after restorative procedures have occurred. Once your dental health issues have been addressed and corrected, you must maintain a healthy smile from further damage and disease.
What you can do:
- Brushing your teeth after meals
- Flossing at least once a day
- Eat healthy, nutritious meals
- Avoid sticky and sugary foods
- Use antiseptic and fluoride rinses
- Avoid smoking
- Schedule regular dental visits
What we can do:
- Regular cleaning and check-ups
- Checking for signs of dental problems and disease
- Take x-rays to detect and prevent abnormalities
- Screening for oral cancer
It is extremely important that you maintain regular visits to ensure your continued dental health. Proper oral hygiene results in a healthy smile you can treasure for a lifetime.